Locked Pinned How to delete your Swyx Forum account?

Of course it is possible to get your account here deleted at any time. This will include all your collected data (posts, logins, etc.).

To do so, just follow these steps:

1. Click on your name on the upper right corner of the screen and select "Account Settings"

image.png

2. In the menu on the left select "Security and Privacy"

image.png

3. On the bottom on the page click on "Request Account Deletion"

image.png

4. You will now receive an email with a confirmation link you have to click in order to get your account deleted.
    Without this confirmation your account will not get deleted.

image.png

If you change your mind and don't want to get your account deleted, just click on "Cancel" or don't click the confirmation link in that email.

If you can't receive your emails any longer (because you have a new address and can't access the old one anymore), you can simply

• configure the new email address under "Email Address" in the above menu and then follow the steps again.
  • sent a private forum message to me. Be prepared that I will ask one or two questions to make sure its really you who is currently trying to get the account deleted.

PS: I will not accept account deletion requests being sent from the Contact Us form of directly by email. For security reasons I demand this request being sent as private forum message, meaning you have to login into Swyx Forum first.

If you can't login anymore, because you have forgotten your login credentials, just follow the "Forgot your password?" link in the login screen.

image.png