Reject parallel calls problem

Mackapacka

I know this is an old topic, but I have a question.
I am trying to call multiple users without using a group, but I have a problem when calling multiple users. Everybody sees the call, but as soon as anyone rejects it, the call gets rejected, even though there are other people who have not rejected it. Is this possible to do without using a group?

I took the liberty to create a new topic from your question as it wasn't really related to the topic you posted it in initially.

How do you perform the paralle call to the users?

What is the problem with putting them all into a group and then just call the group?

Hello!
I make my parallel calls like this using two internal numbers as destination numbers separated by a semicolon:
image.png.f28e69d9854bd4ebb71d5389105a9ae8.png

The reason I don't want to create groups are because I am using my own custom queue engine wich returns the internal numbers of the users I want to parallel call. But the users are not the same each time and to create and delete groups using the API feels like I'm over complicating it. 

Ok, thanks for the details.

This is the way todo parallel calls. Unfortunately there is no way to prevent the all rejection.

The thought behind the current behaviour is the following: it is one incoming call which is just signalled to multiple destinations. If one destination rejects the call, the entire call is rejected, as there is in fact just this one call.

I haven't tested it, but group call might behave differently here.With using groups ifwould also be possible to configure a line key in the SwyxIt! client to be used for calls from this group only. A user would then be able to disable that line in his client if he doesn't want to get any such calls.

image.png